29 biocube with stand - sold

dunpeal

Tank and stand $100 my former frag tank I broke down this morning. It'll be clean and ready to go.

Can throw in the tv mount I used for a hydra 32. I'm certain it could work for other lights too. The return pump is a maxijet 600 and only a couple months old.

Also, if your interested I have a bunch of nice rock soaking in phophate remover right now.

Derek 5033435825 I live 5 mins from Cuttlefish. I've been vaccinated btw.

20200825_115422.jpg

20201105_091044.jpg

20201109_124139.jpg

Edited by dunpeal
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, dunpeal said:

@Emerald525This is my new lighting mount idea on the new frag tank. Kinda love it!! 💯 They are mounts for a projector that can be used from the ceiling or wall.

20210406_115952.jpg

20210406_120229.jpg

Wow that’s a really creative idea and so clean looking 😍. I would have never thought to do anything like that. The tank light companies have such a huge markup for the mounts ! Now I have a good idea for my Frag tank Mount the Duo if the RMS mount doesn’t work out .

5 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Wow that’s a really creative idea and so clean looking 😍. I would have never thought to do anything like that. The tank light companies have such a huge markup for the mounts ! Now I have a good idea for my Frag tank Mount the Duo if the RMS mount doesn’t work out .

Saw it in person today, great new setup. And the biocube is a steal, wish I had the room for it.

• Like 2

• dunpeal changed the title to 29 biocube with stand - sold