WTB Tunze 9001 Skimmer

Emerald525

@Emerald525Ya, I have the Tunze 9001 that I have currently running on the 40breeder setup. Not sure if this fits in any of the chambers within the Nuvo 25 lagoon. I have the Nuvo20 and it does not fit in the first or second chamber. I have seen people mod the back chamber to fit them, but keep in mind these nano skimmers really need level water, so if you do plan on modding in the back chamber getting a really reliable ATO is necessary. 

Shoot me a DM if you are interested...or better yet send me a FB message because I am rarely on this forum. 

9 minutes ago, DaveZ said:

@Emerald525Ya, I have the Tunze 9001 that I have currently running on the 40breeder setup. Not sure if this fits in any of the chambers within the Nuvo 25 lagoon. I have the Nuvo20 and it does not fit in the first or second chamber. I have seen people mod the back chamber to fit them, but keep in mind these nano skimmers really need level water, so if you do plan on modding in the back chamber getting a really reliable ATO is necessary. 

Shoot me a DM if you are interested...or better yet send me a FB message because I am rarely on this forum. 

The chamber is modded to fit in the center Chamber and i do have an ato. Pm sent @DaveZ