Tank For sale 40gal Breeder setup, Currently running, 500$

Kingfisher

Hi, 

I am probably getting out of the hobby for financial reasons and time constraints.  I have a 40 gal Breeder set up that i would like to sell entire. Location is North Bonneville Wa. 

40gal breeder 

20gal sump 

Photon V2 Light 

Aquamaxx ConeS Co-1 Skimmer 

Syncra Silent 3.0 Pump (714 GPH) - Sicce

ReefKeeper Lite Plus

Jebao Powerheads

Bulk Reef mini reactor 5" and mj2100 pump 

Eheim Jager 150w 

SynergyReef Overflow

EcoChic Waterproof refugium light 

Tunze Nano Osmolator Auto Top Off 

Flipper Magnet Cleaner
Fish are included, there are a couple clowns, a nice aquaculted coral beauty, blue damsel, orchid dottyback

You will also get all my various reef items, Half a bucket of salt, some carbon, testing stuff, refractometer, a couple hanna chekers, buckets, extra heater and pump for mixing salt. 

Tank is getting dirty, i have been neglecting it and it shows. It doesnt have any major algae issues other than some growing on the sandbed because i havent been doing water changes properly.  Everything needs a good cleaning.  The stand comes with it if you want it. Its custom made, but it is HEAVY.  This tank has been running for 3 years now i think. Tank is stable but nothing fancy.. 
See pictures, im happy to answer any questions. I cant deliver but i can help you dissassemble and load. 

20210310_194108_resized.jpg

20210310_194119_resized.jpg

20210310_194220_resized.jpg

20210310_194235_resized.jpg

20210310_194239_resized.jpg

20210310_194245_resized.jpg

20210310_194249_resized.jpg

20210310_194331_resized.jpg

20210310_194337_resized.jpg

20210310_194342_resized.jpg

20210310_194352_resized.jpg

Edited by Kingfisher

• Kingfisher changed the title to Tank For sale 40gal Breeder setup, Currently running, 500$
  • 3 weeks later...

So everyone that expressed interest in this tank setup has fallen through, so I've torn it down now and will be working on cleaning stuff. If anyone is interested in buying pieces let me know. All fish and coral are gone. 

PENDING 40gal breeder drilled w/synergy reef overflow, and plumbing for a sump  40$ But will need cleaning. Would also sell just the Overflow. 

PENDING 20gal sump - Free with tank above :)

Photon V2 Light P(hoton 24-V2 (P24V2)) 150$  3yrs old 

Aquamaxx ConeS Co-1 Skimmer 75$

Syncra Silent 3.0 Pump (714 GPH) - Sicce 35$

ReefKeeper Lite Plus  75$

(3) Jebao Powerheads, i think these were Jebao ow-10s, but im not positive. theyre a little scuffed, one of the buttons on the controllers is cracked, Say 20$ for all 

Bulk Reef mini reactor 5" and mj2100 pump  https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-gfo-carbon-reactor-5-single.html 20$

PENDING Heater and pump for mixing saltwater, i think it was 100 or 125w, 10$ 

Flipper Magnet Cleaner, Needs a new blade, 10$ 

PENDING Hanna Phosphate checker with reagents, 10$

BRS Refractometer - 10$

I have a few more odds and ends ill post later. 

PENDING Mostly full pack of reef frenzy food, mostly full container of carbon, partial container of red sea pro salt, i will include for free if you buy a bunch of stuff :)

Discounts if you'll drive all the way here to pickup, and discounts if i dont have to clean it :)

Right now all pumps and stuff are sitting in a bucker of rodi water. I am willing to deliver to north portland area if you take a decent amount of stuff, but i dont want to drive in for 10-20$ 

Edited by Kingfisher

Amazing deal on the tank / overflow! I just paid $150 for a Fiji cube overflow and 40 breeder new, and the shadow is much nicer. What size is it? Maybe I should upgrade

also might be interested in the light.

btw I’m the guy who bought your fish from Craigslist, didn’t realize it was cross posted here :)

Edited by Cobalt

Oh thats funny, I hope the fish are doing well!  I believe the overflow is the 16" version.  The 40g Breeder does have a small chip on the corner, but it never bothered me. It does have a fair amount of coralline on it and the usual water marks.  I iwll try and get some pictures tonight. 

Also i highly reccomend the synergy overflows, It worked great for me and was super quiet once it was adjusted right. 

1 hour ago, Cobalt said:

Amazing deal on the tank / overflow! I just paid $150 for a Fiji cube overflow and 40 breeder new, and the shadow is much nicer. What size is it? Maybe I should upgrade

also might be interested in the light.

btw I’m the guy who bought your fish from Craigslist, didn’t realize it was cross posted here :)

Edited by Kingfisher