Neptune feeder program question

reefnjunkie

I want the feeder to feed a tank 2x a day with a single rotation (noon and 6pm) but prior to it feeding i want to turn off the return pump and a few other devises-the latter I can handle but want to check to see if the following sounds correct

Under feeder config

First feeding 12:00

Drum rotation 1

Feedings per day 2

Repeat interval 360

Seems correct but its not my tank so i wont be there to see if that produces what I want.

Any help is appreciated 

TIA

Yes, the feeder numbers are correct.  It will feed at 12:00pm and 6:00pm, one rotation each time.

Let me know if you need help with coordinating the other devices to turn off prior to feeding.  There are a number of ways that can be done, including the technique described in my Apex Feed Cycles tutorial:

https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-7-feed-cycles.715/

10 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Yes, the feeder numbers are correct.  It will feed at 12:00pm and 6:00pm, one rotation each time.

Let me know if you need help with coordinating the other devices to turn off prior to feeding.  There are a number of ways that can be done, including the technique described in my Apex Feed Cycles tutorial:

https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/neptune-apex-programming-tutorials-part-7-feed-cycles.715/

Thanks for the fast reply- Ill check out that tutorial, I have that one bookmarked- I tty to bookmark your apex threads, its been awhile since Ive had to set up "new" commands.

I need to clean up a lot of "outlets" on my own system, at my equipment peak I was running 8 energy bars for all my equipment but those days are not here anymore- Someday again but not presently. Ive actually considered the easiest path is delete all modules and start fresh, I'm down to 5 energy bars and 3 apex units LOL (my old Apex Jr doesn't count.

Starting to ramble on again.

Thanks John (hope that's spelled right with the H)

• Like 1