Great party

Lowman

Yes, wonderful party! I was glad to meet everyone that I did there although I should have written down names and screen names LOL Looking forward to next years! This one was a blast. Keep up the great work everyone! See you all next meeting hopefully!

TTYL

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!1

Thanks for all that showed, glad to see everyone, there where so many raffle prizes... just crazy. The sponsors that partook really need a pat on the back for supporting PNWMAS, a few really went overboard this year. THANKS

Thanks to PFO for taking time out of there weekend and a few people flying in out of state just to talk about lighting, if thats not customer service then I don't know what is.

Merry Christmas everyone.

I was supposed to be there' date=' I had my White elephant gift wrapped up and everything ready to go ... Sold my 2 tanks instead, that took all day (nutty). So was it well attended? How many people?[/quote']

Sorry, you didn't make it, but glad you got your tanks sold. We had about 35 attendees.

Party was great; kudos to Chief/Spayne/Curtis for re-gifting what they were afraid to win :). I do think the potluck food was better last year than Chuck Wagon.

Who was is it that I bought the frag of zoos from that were purple? You weren't sure which frags were which. I think you gave me what you traded the lady for, green? Send me a PM, I can't remember your login. Me ponytail, and I think you have one too with a big cooler.