Show me some full tank shots

drock59

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zoo's and shrooms, now your talking my language.

I'll warn you up front. They both can spread like the plague. So be happy with the ones you get so when they are everywhere you'll be all stoked instead of wishing you would have never put those ugly brown button polpys in your tank that now cover so much of your rock that you have to scrape them off with a razor during water changes, blast those free corals. :D Can you tell how I feel.

I do have quite a few awesome zoo's and mushrooms that I keep rooting for so they take over. One of my rics let a runner go tonight and I saw it in the flow and was actually shouting, " No, left lft, ya there, stop, no go back, ya land not in the rocks, not in the rocks there a go. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I may have a problem. pirate2smiley.gif

What size is that?

Will be even cooler when the softies fill in a bit more.

Miniblinds, intresting addition to a reef. :lol: ;) ;)

Hey, I'm trying to incorporate some sort of ingenious shades for blocking my view of the tank when watching movies. The 6' tank and 65" Widescreen sit kitty corner so the entire tank reflects like a mirror on the glossy TV screen. It's all in perspective :) I'm sure I'm the only one who would do such a thing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Here it is, and looking better with the live rock I got from Spectra (thanks!). I have to comment on the dead looking coral on the right. I have been trying to cure it for over a year and tried everything to no avail. Then my round coral started to look bad as well, so as a desperate resort (because I love that [language filter] coral so much. It was my first) I dipped it in a solution of Melafex and it was better the next day just like that. It is too late for the flat one though, there are only a few polyps left and I am not sure they will make it (flame).

[ATTACH]2108[/ATTACH]

post-472-14186773832_thumb.jpg