Upgrading Tank - Anybody Have A Stock Tank I Can Rent?

ocboat

I'm upgrading to a 180 from my current 120 and it's going in the same location so I need a 100 gal or larger stock tank for about a week. I would be willing to pay a small fee for the use of it for the week. I plan on making the switch next weekend but would need the tank by Wednesday to make up some additional water early. Let me know if you can help.

I'm upgrading to a 180 from my current 120 and it's going in the same location so I need a 100 gal or larger stock tank for about a week. I would be willing to pay a small fee for the use of it for the week. I plan on making the switch next weekend but would need the tank by Wednesday to make up some additional water early. Let me know if you can help.

I may be able to help...I would not require a fee...I just need to see if I can get rid of the rest of my LR.

I have 2 soft rubermaid container (about 70 Gal each) that you are welcome to borrow. I have used them to do just what you are doing and other things, such as holding water and rock etc.... I am in SW Portland about 10 min North from Reefgeek so up to you. I'll be around this week-end so you are welcome to stop by. 503-297-5672

I have a 55g acrylic tank in my garage that you can use. Catch is you have to keep it. I have tried to give it way, no one wants it. It's not pretty but it holds water, has a stand too, also ugly. Might work out for a sump or something afterwards. I just need to move it for the space and can't just toss it for some odd reason. I got it for free, was going to buff it out but . . . it's your if you want it.

I'll deliver it for a frag or a beer. Sunday night or Monday works for me if you want it. :D LMK

I'm at 714 757 3943