Who wants to come lend a hand?

dstoneburg

Welp, Ive finally setup my first tank. If anyone is in the springfield eugene area sunday or monday and wants to stop by and take a look, throw out some suggestions. As this is my first setup I would love someone to come in and "fine tune" and give some advice. I do also need a little help tweaking my das-ex1 skimmer if anyone has any experience, Ill send you home with with LR. Or maybe somethin else if your interested! Give me a call (541)221-1016. Anyone and everyone is welcome!

I have a DAS EX1, I'd come help but I have midterms all next week. That's a plug and play skimmer though. Just set the water level so it's right below the twist lock connection when the aquabee is off. Then turn the aquabee on and adjust the air control valve to get the bubble level you like. Once it breaks in you will probably be able to run it wide open. It's an awesome skimmer for the price!

Thats totally alright. Gimme a call when you have some free time today or tmrw! I would love to have you stop by.. Anyone else? (naughty)

I'll call tomorrow.

Have been busy lugging the cube tank/stand into a temporary location today, and now am working on water changes for the 120G and the 20G.

What's your schedule like tomorrow?

I have Monday off, so any time is fine for me...

-Susanne

Im taking the family paintballin tmrw around five. So anytime before then as I have the day off also! The das-x1 while I do have it setup, its not skimming how I want. Ive had it about 3 weeks so I think it is broken in. Its almost run wide open and the air valve is full open. The overflow runs into the skimmer and then drops to the refug. Its skimming very wet. The water it is skimming is not dark at all. Maybe we can setup a time after your midterms for you to check it out uhuru..

Also susanne, I have about 20lbs of LR sitting in my sump that I would like to get rid of. If your interested its yours for free! Has some coraline growth on it. There are also two very large seashells that ive had in the tank for about two years. Brought them back from the bahamas. They are amazing and have coraline on them.

I'll call tomorrow.

Have been busy lugging the cube tank/stand into a temporary location today, and now am working on water changes for the 120G and the 20G.

What's your schedule like tomorrow?

I have Monday off, so any time is fine for me...

-Susanne

Hey susanne, thanks for stopping by and answering all those annoying silly questions I had for ya. Lemme know how that bulbs looks! Your turning me into a reef fiend now!

Hey susanne' date=' thanks for stopping by and answering all those annoying silly questions I had for ya. Lemme know how that bulbs looks! Your turning me into a reef fiend now![/quote']

Thank *you*! (clap)

I just got done setting up the LR with a pump and heater in a bucket, so it stays live until my cube is ready for it!

The little skimmer is soaking in vinegar and once it's clean I'll try it out on the live rock bucket.

Let me know if you need a few frags to test those lights with!