Majano Wand fs or trade $50

parvo99

Yoooo! I am in absolute need of something that eats majanos. I know you're selling the wand, but my issue is far beyond that. Would you at all be interested and parting ways with the fish? Even temporarily? I've tried multiple filefish and a Klein's butterfly. All have failed. Anyway, let me know, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sorry, I plan on keeping the fish in the tank.  Seems like I hit the jackpot and don’t want to take any chances. Also, it’s very skittish and doubt I’d be able to catch him.  I’m assuming the majano and aptasia are never fully gone and the filefish nibbles any that dare to expose themselves. If it helps, I believe it’s a female bristle tail I bought at Upscales. 

ADCF25B4-EF30-4233-BCA5-B271150A6397.jpeg

59 minutes ago, parvo99 said:

Sorry, I plan on keeping the fish in the tank.  Seems like I hit the jackpot and don’t want to take any chances. Also, it’s very skittish and doubt I’d be able to catch him.  I’m assuming the majano and aptasia are never fully gone and the filefish nibbles any that dare to expose themselves. If it helps, I believe it’s a female bristle tail I bought at Upscales. 

ADCF25B4-EF30-4233-BCA5-B271150A6397.jpeg

Perhaps start a cloning operation?

• Haha 1