Logo Ideas...

reefgeek84

Since the logo contest has been extended, I would like to see what everything thinks would be cool to see...Rememeber it has to be fairly simple since it is a logo and not a banner, like the awesome one we have already...I think this club is a democracy for the most part, so why not have people's input what should go into it...

Lets here your thoughts(clap)

Since the logo contest has been extended, I would like to see what everything thinks would be cool to see...Rememeber it has to be fairly simple since it is a logo and not a banner, like the awesome one we have already...I think this club is a democracy for the most part, so why not have people's input what should go into it...

Lets here your thoughts(clap)

Well... as it is a logo, I can see the desire to keep it simple but I am partial to images that lean toward realism and capture some of the natural beauty of the organisms we keep... be they fish or coral. Andy came up with a pretty nice one on the other thread but how about something along those lines with a coral specimen and wrasse? Since it sounds like the banner will be represented on the back of the shirts so it's perhaps less of a big deal to have a representational logo but still.... it's hard to beat the beauty of what we keep in our tanks! I also like designs where the natural lines of the elements help generate part of the "frame" or shape of the overall piece (e.g. the shape of the coral combined with the curve of a fish swimming generating an overall oval). Sorry... I'm probably not putting this into words well but thought I should at least try... Thanks for giving it a shot.