Favorite Shops

If you come all the way into PDX i would also stop at Seahorse. Woody passed away recently but his son in law Terry has been running the shop at the old location and getting in some really nice pieces.  Cuttlefish is definitely a must stop. Bret also opened up a shop recently, Paradise, and I have heard good things about it although sadly haven’t made it there myself. 

• Like 1

I have yet to visit a few places local but i have been to the following.

Cuttlefish has a nice selection of healthy corals and livestock. Jeff is a real stand up guy as well. (I was just there today) 

Upscales also has a nice selection and is one of the only shops around that stocks a large selection of equipment.

Paradise corals is near me and has one of the best selections of zoas I have seen.

If you head further south there is all things aquarium that is a nice shop. They are similar to upscales in the sense that they stock livestock as well as equipment and plumbing items. 

There is also a place called saltwater obsessions that had a good selection of livestock but I haven't been out there in a long time.

Edited by DavidK
  • Like 2