Hot pink rose bubble tip

ThePremiumAquarium

I snagged this guy from Travis at Upscales a few days ago and finally got around to taking a picture. Its got the most insane color I have ever seen in a bubble tip.

I thought at first that this thing must have been light deprived or somehow staving to death because of its pigmentation, but it eats well and stays out all the time. When I first brougt it home I set it on one of the shelves in the right upper side of my tank. Then it just moved a few inches to a place its base in a crack. It hasn't moved since and is doing great!

Anyway, here you go. Pictures really don't to it justice, but they give you a good idea of what I am talking about.

DSC_0036-1.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, here are some updated pictures.

DSC_0006-5.jpg

DSC_0004-3.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

Here is a pic about 15 minutes after eating a silverside

DSC_0034.jpg

There are two pink skunk clowns that have decided to host in the anemone. There are 4 in the tank and the other 2 host in the carpet anemone at the bottom of the tank.

The anemone has grown quite a bit, but has not changed color. It will be interesting to see what happens over the next couple of months. I feed silversides to both the pink bubble tip and the green carpet 1-2 times a week. They eat quickly and are always out and fully extended. I also have a green bubble tip that I don't usually feed, and it too is doing great(actually has split twice since I got it a couple months back).

Thanks for checking it out,

Garrett

• 1 month later...