Selling My stuff 90G Hex, 2 400W Electronic balasts and more!

T----

Well im heading back out to colorado, and this time i actually need the money so im going to be selling a lot of my equipment. Im headed out to my parents garage right now to go snap pictures of everything, and make a more thorough list, but thought i would post up some of the things i know for sure that i have. When i moved back to oregon i sold most of my older stuff and only kept a lot of the newer things, so everything is in great condition, with 6 months or less use on it, unless i write different. So here goes. I will be willing to negotiate on some things, or if you are wanting several things we can work stuff out too. Everything is being stored in Hubbard, its about 5 miles off I-5 in between Wilsonville and Woodburn. So here goes

90g Acrylic Hex tank. Nearly new had soem fresh water stuff in it but never got around to making it into a reef tank, and the acrylic looks amazing. Undrilled and with stand. $400 obo.

2 Corallife 400w Metal Halide Ballasts. I dont know what the going rate is on these, but thinking 100 each with a 6 month old 20k bulb seems like a steal compared to what i paid origonally, but if things have changed im willing to deal.

Several Sieo powerheads, a UV steralizer, several pumps, i just have lots of stuff. I will list it when i make the list tonight. But if someones looking for that stuff i have a lot.

Also have a 36in Power Compact light that was over my sump, it has about a year of use, sure it could use new bulbs, prob 20 bucks for it.

I built a new sump myself about 6 months ago for this tank as well. Its hand built out of acrylic, holds water just fine, really nothing special at all, but if someone is looking for one i would take 20 bucks for it.

I will be posting more when i get back to my house. I really want to move a lot of this stuff soon so if yoru in the market talk to me and we can make stuff work out.

Tim

pictures inc, i do also have a skimmer, its a Euro Reef ES6-2 with pump, and its a freaken beast. I think its set rating was 75g, but i had it on my 120 when i had it and never has a single problem with it. I think i paid somewhere like 300 for it, so maybe 100 bucks?

The tank is 6 sided each side being 16 inches. I measured and it looks like its about 25 inches from one side to the other. The stand is a bit wider at each point, and about 18 inches on either side.

The UV steralizer is a Coralife 9w version. Well the bulb says 9w with two bulbs kind of together as one. I purchased it to help clean up a fish only tank i had. I know theirs pro's and con's to them, but figured somone may want it.

Pictures are coming in the next few moments.

The skimmer does have a lot of coraline built up on it. I Thought about cleaning everything up, however i know im a bit of a Nazi about knowing what goes into my tank, so i felt i would leave it as is. Like i said im really trying to get a lot of this stuff taken care of, so if you are lookin for something i would be interested in dealing a bit, or may be interested in some things in trades, but at this point not really any fish stuff. Thanks for lookin! Whatever doesnt sell here will head to ebay/craigslist. Everything was very well taken care of and gently used.

Thanks

Tim

Oh Dimensions on the sump, its actually a really simple design, its 3ft, by 12 wide, and 12in tall. With about a 15 inch section in the middle for a fuge. I really liked the flow through designs and this design has worked really well for me in the past. So it nothing near professionsal, just what i wanted when i was planning to put all this together.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the lights. They will be a great addition when I get my refugium set up.

The Seio's are also working great, as are the Rio and the huge 901 pump. I think I just found a second pump for my sump. :)

On the down side, the Penguin 1140's need some work. New impellers are needed for both of them. :( It looks like they were overheated at some time and the plastic part around the magnet got deformed and now they are too odd shaped to spin. I am looking into new impellers, but they are $16-17 bucks each.

I guess it is a case of win some, loose some. 5 out of 7 items that work is still a good deal from my point of view.

dsoz