WTT: Kessil for ?

matty

I am in need of more spread from my light source because of coral growth and rock placement, and while I would love to purchase a new fixture, that's not in the budget right now. I'm wondering if anyone here has something they might like to trade for my Kessil! I would love to have an ATI T5 fixture but will consider any trades that might fit my needs, I just don't have any money to add right now. So, anyone have a light laying around?

Mine is a Kessil 360WE with gooseneck, 90 degree adapter, and VDM module for the Apex. I can provide pics if needed or you are more than welcome to come check the light out in person. Also, if you know anyone local who might be interested, send them my way! 

Thanks!

I know it's very long shot but....If you can't find someone to trade lights, I would make you one heck of frag pack. And you could hang onto the light until you get a replacement. Or maybe a frag pack plus cash? I've always wanted to try a Kessil above my frag tank....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 1