Thinning out tanks of coral, RO unit, Waterway Tiny Might Pump

Electrokate

Well last December was going to shut down a tank and liquidate but we had so many storms, got pneumonia, and found my SPS were suffering from low alk and not ready to move so I got back into my tanks and no longer want to liquidate. I do however need to thin things out quite a bit and raise money for the stunning heating bills I got! The SPS are growing into eachother, it's out of hand. 

I do have cyano and vermetid snails in both tanks so if that's a deal breaker sorry! Location wise I am in SE Portland near the Foster exit from I-205. I only have a few fish bags so if possible bring your own, a bucket might also be good for the larger things.

Waterway Tiny Might pump $50 used one year 

Bulk Reef Supply RO unit with 3 prefilters and DI resin post membrane. Has TDS meter and pressure gauge. No idea what the condition of the membrane is but was getting TDS 7 water out of it, guessing the resin is overdue for changing and the prefilters are fairly new but stored wet... I use tap water in all my tanks $50 

ORA Red Planet frag $65-will be taking the large top piece that sticks up like a wing off the main colony, think it's about 5" wide, 4" tall and 2" viewed the other way.. Ask if you want it pre cut and healed or prefer fresh cut. Fresh cut is the best way to avoid algae and vermetids but riskier. 

ORA%20Red%20Planet-L.jpg

Large pink tip Cat's Paw colony/Stylophora pistillata $70 approx 6x5x4" maybe a little more

large%20cats%20paw-L.jpg

Cyphastrea colony $60 approximately 6x3x4" This is an aggressive grower-would look great covering an old dead skeleton of something but away from other corals including LPS. Color varies with lighting and Alk/Ph but I don't think it's a genuine Meteor Shower, it never got that saturated for me. 

Cyphastrea-L.jpg

Idaho Grape branching/plating montipora. Under very high light this will grow vertically, better purple color under LED's or higher in the tank. This piece approximately 8x5x5 $45 (cheap due to sand killing part of the flat area at the base, fragile at edges)

_MG_0994-L.jpg

Ricordea florida multicolor, orange, green $15/head

_MG_1002-L.jpg

Multihead multicolor R florida with zoanthids $25

_MG_1005-L.jpg

Baby blue Ricordea yumas $10/head $5 if small. Picture shows 2 smalls on a shell, behind that a small, a large and a tricolor R florida on one piece of rubble. I also have a full size one on a newer clean frag plug in the other tank.

_MG_1004-L.jpg

Sunset Mushrooms 2 polyps on frag plug $20 color varies from mostly orange to mostly green depends on lighting and age 

_MG_1112-L.jpg

Seafoam mushroom on frag plug $10

_MG_1102-L.jpg

Another pink tip cat's paw $50 approx 4x4x2.5"

_MG_1121-L.jpg

Fresh cut Acro frags on request

• Like 2

Thanks! I take about 20 bad shots for every good one, sure glad I am shooting digital not film :)

At this point the RO unit, shrooms, ricordeas, large Red Planet frag, and zoa/ricordea combo are pending. 

Forgot to mention too that I will take fresh cuts off my neon green sinularia if anyone is interested. Small 10, medium 15 large 20. By "small" I mean a piece that would be 30-45 in a store. 

• Like 1

The rock with both zoas and the R florida is gone, as well as a few other Ricordea. PowderBlue spoke up for the Red Planet piece and I still have mushrooms for Sergio, another person is coming for Ricordea, but I will still have some baby blue yumas and multicolor floridas I think. I am cutting frags if people want fresh cuts of the acroporas or green Sinularia, and made a few more frags while waiting of odd stuff. Probably will do a new thread next weekend with updated stuff. Still got plenty of Stylophora pistillata in various sizes. 

Thanks everyone! 

• Like 1

The rock with both zoas and the R florida is gone, as well as a few other Ricordea. PowderBlue spoke up for the Red Planet piece and I still have mushrooms for Sergio, another person is coming for Ricordea, but I will still have some baby blue yumas and multicolor floridas I think. I am cutting frags if people want fresh cuts of the acroporas or green Sinularia, and made a few more frags while waiting of odd stuff. Probably will do a new thread next weekend with updated stuff. Still got plenty of Stylophora pistillata in various sizes. 

Thanks everyone!

I'll take a blue Yuma and multi florida