Livestock for sale

Salt Creep

So with most of my corals gone now I can start to sell off what's left of my livestock. I will be in Tigard at Golden basket on Saturday around noon so I can meet up with anyone wanting to buy anything. Please text for pics (541)852-1060

4-5" zoa rock with rainbow sakuras, Japanese emeralds, asd rainbow shazaams, and some blue/red zoas-$30

4-5" zoa rock with nuclear green palys, cats eye zoas, and armegeddons-$30

Ultra rock flower anemone on large rock (about 8"x10")with lava lamp mushroom-$50

Gladiator clownfish-$15

Small spotted mandarin(eats frozen)-$10

Clean up crew (10 asstd. hermit crabs, 2 emerald crabs, 3 trochus snails, 2 bumble bee snails, fighting conch, black sand sifting cucumber, tiger tail cucumber,1 peppermint shrimp)-$15

1" frag green branching psammacora and a 1" frag of orange encrusting psammacora-$10

1" frag rainbow monti-$10

4-5" zoa rock with rainbow sakuras, Japanese emeralds, asd rainbow shazaams, and some blue/red zoas-$30

Small spotted mandarin(eats frozen)-$10

Clean up crew (10 asstd. hermit crabs, 2 emerald crabs, 3 trochus snails, 2 bumble bee snails, fighting conch, black sand sifting cucumber, tiger tail cucumber,1 peppermint shrimp)-$15

I'll take these, can meet you tomorrow at noon

If anybody is meeting him at Golden basket please let me know I can't make it Saturday but I want the zoas rock and cleanup crew!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Randall, you want both Zoa rocks?  I am interested in the rainbow monti, and mandarin if Blue doesn't want it :)

I can meet with you Randall if you need me to hold onto the rocks.  I can make it by there around 1:00pm, hopefully that is not too late.

Randall, you want both Zoa rocks? I am interested in the rainbow monti, and mandarin if Blue doesn't want it :)

I can meet with you Randall if you need me to hold onto the rocks. I can make it by there around 1:00pm, hopefully that is not too late.

I want the rock with the Shazams. If you can hold it that would be awesome!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk