School me on apex Osc settings for gyres

PowderBlue

So I'm not super savvy on programming my apex functions and this one is totally throwing me for a curve. I have 2 gyres in my tank, I do not have the ice cap modules, so I'm needing to manually program the on and off timing for each pump. One pump is on the left side of the tank and one pump is on the right side of the tank.

I'm shooting for the left pump to run for 2 minutes and then turn off more 1 minute and 45 seconds, while the right pump runs for 2 minutes and is off for 1 minute and 45 seconds. Basically I want the pumps to have a 15 second period where they are both on, and then a 1 minute and 45 second period where they alternate. Anyone able to walk me through how I would input this into apex fusion?!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

The osc is delay, on, off.  So you just want to build overlapping osc commands that cover a period of time.

Left:

OSC 000/002:00/002 then ON

Right:

OSC 001:45/002:00/000:15 then ON

Give that a shot, it's in the ballpark I think...

First pump will Run for 2:00, take a 2:00 second break for a 4 minute cycle

Second pump start after 1:45, run for 2 minutes, take a 15 second break and repeat.

• Like 2