Purple Tang for sale

Lovesalt

Just so everyone knows I have a purple tang in my 60 gallon and he's perfectly happy. It's actually only about 50 gallons tank volume.

Not all tanga are the same. Blue tangs and Achilles need lots of roaming room but purple tangs not as much. There is a great article in coral magazine about tangs a few months back. These are also great algae eaters and even eat bryopsis.

• Like 3

Just so everyone knows I have a purple tang in my 60 gallon and he's perfectly happy. It's actually only about 50 gallons tank volume.

Not all tanga are the same. Blue tangs and Achilles need lots of roaming room but purple tangs not as much. There is a great article in coral magazine about tangs a few months back. These are also great algae eaters and even eat bryopsis.

I 2nd that. Have one in my daughters 50 and we love watching him...

GLWS!

• Like 1

in that case maybe I'll get him for my Nuvo 20... JK Jk ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

in that case maybe I'll get him for my Nuvo 20... JK Jk ;)

I had a sailfin in my nuvo :laugh:  and a tomini................. they were both 1 1/2 and moved on to a 40 breeder and grew.............both were 3" when I re homed them and both fat and happy.

I look at it this way as long as the fish seems happy what does it matter the tank size......yes there are arguments but......

• Like 2

Why are you selling?

It's aggressive to my copperband and this is my 3rd try over the years with this fragile butterfly...I really want it to live!!! The tang was my first fish in this tank so that explains a lot. It's far bigger than all the other fish too. He's fat and happy and really pretty. I just felt I had to decide between the two.

• 4 weeks later...