I'm Back Baby!!!!

Mitrillion

Hey,

I want to apologize for me not being involved in the form lately, been super busy and not doing to much with the tank (tank husbandry scoring at a F). Some updates on my tank would include some ciano and when i say some the rock was covered in it... been working hard on removing it i got most of it with water changes and a 4 day blackout over the past week. Hopefully things will shape up and all will be well again with the old reef :-). Will post updated pictures of the tank and setup tomorrow. Enough about me how have you all been?! Hows everyone's tanks doing (hopefully better then mine :doh;) ? 

• Like 1

Hey Mitchell!  Glad you're back at it.  Yes...you won't believe the new Cuttlefish.  Super awesome.  The club holiday meeting is coming up.  It's down in Salem but I'm sure your grandma wouldn't mind making the trip.  ;)   Hope to see you soon!

Holly

• Like 1

Welcome back! Jeff introduced me to a thing called chimi clean (I think that's the name) and it worked amazing. I was having a bad ciano outbreak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going to try that because i already am seeing little specs of the ciano coming back! Thanks for the advice!!!

Things are going well after losing some fish when I was off on a vacation last year. It really upset the balance of the tank and took a

long time to settle again. I finally think I am pretty even with parameters. I tried a new product (which was mentioned on the forum) that I was

totally impressed with called "Vibrant" which literally got rid of pretty much all of the algae that came about after my tank crash (there was a lot).

It is great stuff and incredibly - really works. Look them up at www.uwcmn.com I am now a big fan of this product. I would think it might also

work in your case??

• Like 1

I am going to try that because i already am seeing little specs of the ciano coming back! Thanks for the advice!!!

It will cause your skimmer to overflow. I had to raise mine up and turn it all the way down. Also no carbon for two days then a 20% water change and turn the carbon back on. My tank is completely free of ciano now. I was blown away. It turns it into a greenish slime that disappears. I've been fighting ciano for a long time now too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk