Looking for a zoa pack

Paratore

I'm looking to build my zoa collection a little more :) I would prefer a single large pack if possible. But I'm open to single frags if needed.

I am going to try and attend the November meeting so I may be able to pick up there hopefully!

Here is what I'm looking for:

King tuts

Goblins fire

Acid reflux

White zombie

Twislers

Captain America

Pink zipper

Yoda

Rainbow Yoda

Purple Death

Red speckled Krak

Oompa Loompas

Shoot me a PM with what you've got and how much. Thanks for looking!

I've also got other high end zoas and corals to trade if that interests you more than cash :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore

I have a ton of pink zippers that my nem is starting to piss off. If you're good at fragging you're welcome to come get some for free or a trade if you're feeling generous :)

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I would say I'm alright at fragging haha. If I make it up that way then I would be more than happy to bring some fragging stuff and help you frag things up :)

I would say I'm alright at fragging haha. If I make it up that way then I would be more than happy to bring some fragging stuff and help you frag things up :)

Yea man sounds good, I have probably 200 polyps or more so I'm sure we could pull it off, and you could leave with [language filter] near a colony instead of a frag.

• Like 1

Yea man sounds good, I have probably 200 polyps or more so I'm sure we could pull it off, and you could leave with [language filter] near a colony instead of a frag.

holy cow that's a ton lol! If I'm able to head up your way for the meeting I'll let you know!