Zoa open house

MrBret

Well thats what im going to call it anyway, lol. I will be at the shop this Saturday from 11 to 5pm working on the zoa display. Open invitation to anyone who wants to come out and look or those people that have requested frags and might want to come over for pick up.

Thanks and maybe see some of ya on Saturday. If you need the address just send me a pm :)

• Like 6

Well thats what im going to call it anyway, lol. I will be at the shop this Saturday from 11 to 5pm working on the zoa display. Open invitation to anyone who wants to come out and look or those people that have requested frags and might want to come over for pick up.

Thanks and maybe see some of ya on Saturday. If you need the address just send me a pm :)

Would love to come but I have to work on Saturday so I can afford to buy corals! :)

• Like 2

Truth be told i have always wanted chinchillas. I used to have 2 albino ferrots ( Bonnie & Clyde ) but was allergic to their oils. If i didn't have an Ozzy the Destroyer i would consider it, you put a squirrel in his house and something is going to break, lol. Just don't know what.