Lights

spectra

Well have a few lights that are not being used. First off is a Corona LED  http://www.rapidled.com/corona-by-rapid-led/ it is 2 pucks like a XR30 and is wifi enabled. Great light just would not cover the 36" tank I had it over. I would say 24" no problem. Looking to get 300 out of it. I also have a metal hanger I could toss in with it for 25 bucks.

Other light is a ATI 24" Powermodule this has 4 T5 bulbs and a LED puck also. Light is programmable and is a great light just wont light my tank now......looking at 750.00 for this one.

Dude, how many lights do you have? Do you have like a room dedicated to spare lights? Makes me feel like I am only faking it since I only have a few spare MH set ups sitting around now.

Well :laugh:  you really want to know......I have a few.....

Well [emoji23] you really want to know......I have a few.....

My wife despises all the equipment I have sitting around. I mean it's in storage and all boxed up, but she still hates it.... And the drawers of tools and random plumbing parts I might need on the fly, frozen food, refrigerator food, glue, rags, and yeah.... pretty much everything about this hobby.... Except the tank.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Edited by Fragged
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Selling it perhaps?

It is a Reefer 250 sump I think......Starphire glass and has a chip in it. Nothing pretty but would work in my garage as a frag tank. I gutted it but still has a few baffles in it. I may finish the job and use it who knows.