Anyone local that does Acrylic work?

Exodus

Looking to have an ATO Reservoir built nothing too fancy but similar to Trigger Systems box that holds 5 Gallons like here 

The major difference I'm looking for is a hole drilled towards the bottom to allow for a float switch that I can hook up to my break out box to alert me when the water is low. I don't have the equipment or bits to drill acrylic hence why i don't just order that one. If there's anyone out there that can do some good acrylics let me know :)

There is an awesome local guy up North here, will shoot you his email in pm.  His name is Eric.  He did my custom top and I have seen his sumps.

He has a Cnc, designs everything in CAD and then cuts the pieces out.  Beautiful work.  Very good prices.

If you could PM me or text me his number as well that would be awesome.

I have my eye on a couple sumps for a current and soon to be tank, but I can't find anything that will work the way I want for the cube. Very much appreciated. 

• Like 1

Looking to have an ATO Reservoir built nothing too fancy but similar to Trigger Systems box that holds 5 Gallons like here

The major difference I'm looking for is a hole drilled towards the bottom to allow for a float switch that I can hook up to my break out box to alert me when the water is low. I don't have the equipment or bits to drill acrylic hence why i don't just order that one. If there's anyone out there that can do some good acrylics let me know :)

You don't need anything special just a drill and the right size bit, just go slow.  I would not put a float switch that low and drill thru, just in case of leaks (especially if there's a hole under the water line).  They make optical sensors you could try.  Float switches wires are not to be submerged anyway.

There's a guy named Charles who is on here or was that did acrylic work and so I've heard has also done said work for coral trades.

Not saying he will just saying it's worth a shot.

Maybe a longer standing member has his contact info but I don't.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk