Tangs & Butterflies

gmiller

As for the tangs... your best bet would be those with different body types so that they are less likely to view each other as a threat. I was able to keep a Sohal, Kole, and Scopas all together peacefully but I wouldn't recommend a Sohal and Hippo or Yellow and Scopas for instance. I've seen it but chances are higher that they will fight. Hope that helps.

As for the tangs... your best bet would be those with different body types so that they are less likely to view each other as a threat. I was able to keep a Sohal' date=' Kole, and Scopas all together peacefully but I wouldn't recommend a Sohal and Hippo or Yellow and Scopas for instance. I've seen it but chances are higher that they will fight. Hope that helps.[/quote']

Agree completely...

honestly where all poking at guesses, just get some that don't look alike and roll the dice, with colors that are not the same its more like loaded dice, but you still get a bad roll now and then. I had a yellow, added a blue (hippo) and then added a naso with no troubles, but a copperband caused nothing but trouble with the yellow, enter at your own risk and be prepared to have to take the new fish back, maybe even make an arangement with the previous owner, my trusty LFS will take back a healthy fish that does not get along with my current residence.

There is no right answer.

Guest Mbeef61

i work at a lfs and it seems the most often problems we see with heniochus are lymphocystis i think its how its spelt...clean water clears it up rather easily....but i wouldnt say they are more prone to ich.

i have kept rabbitfish/sailfin/and naso and hippo together.

i would avoid adding purples...yellows, or the powders until last they seem to never like it.