WTB: small pieces of different color caps

ChrisQ

Looking for small pieces of different color caps.

I would like to start trying to make another one of these. It was really fun to make.

Unfortunately this was one of the pieces i lost  :sad: in the end it was much larger with more swirls.

DSC03540_zps4sxbmlu5.jpg

DSC03821_zpskesct2k4.jpg

DSC03823_zpsndxlxlwg.jpg

• Like 1

You guys are great! Can you guys send me a PM with how much you would like for them and i get on working on making it happen.  :)

Edit: Oh darn Robert, just realized your location, i thought you were here in Portland. Thank you so much for the offer though.

Edited by ChrisQ

Are you not in Tigard? Thats not that far is it? And if you wanted small pieces of red, green, and purple I would just give em to you...Or maybe trade for that overflow box.

:laugh:  ohh I thought you were down by Salem/Corvallis looking at your profile

Sorry about the confusion, I am in Corvallis.

I was thinking that the drive from Tigard to Corvallis was not too bad, I go to C&C, Upscales, and Golden Basket once in a while but not too often...I guess it is a long ways isn't it.

Sorry about the confusion, I am in Corvallis.

I was thinking that the drive from Tigard to Corvallis was not too bad, I go to C&C, Upscales, and Golden Basket once in a while but not too often...I guess it is a long ways isn't it.

A little bit for me but thank you so much Robert for the offer, i really appreciate it!

I'm moving out of state and breaking down my 120. I've got lots of caps I'm breaking up and donating to Seahorse Supply, but you can have some if you want. I've got some orange, Idaho grape, green with purple edge, and flower petal. My tank is wild, meaning there's lots of xenia and gsp, but it's super easy to break off chunks of caps that are free and clear. Just being up front. I'm in NoPo, and I'm too busy packing to travel anywhere :unsure:

I'm moving out of state and breaking down my 120. I've got lots of caps I'm breaking up and donating to Seahorse Supply, but you can have some if you want. I've got some orange, Idaho grape, green with purple edge, and flower petal. My tank is wild, meaning there's lots of xenia and gsp, but it's super easy to break off chunks of caps that are free and clear. Just being up front. I'm in NoPo, and I'm too busy packing to travel anywhere :unsure:

I sent you a PM

Chris, I've got a few caps and encrusting montis you can have a chunk of if you want to swing by this week.

You're so awesome Bill!

I'm available any time that's good for you. Just say the word  :)

Thank you Bill!