FS/FT: 120g acrylic 4x2x2 and more!

ChrisQ

I've decided after spreading out my coral graveyard last night for a picture in another thread and after all the thoughts of hanging it up i came to the conclusion that it's not time yet, nowhere near it! So in an effort to repopulate my tank again and acquire some frags i figure i'll post some things up in the hopes some of you might have some use for them.

So 1st up is the tank, bought it and never got around to the planned project but i did get roughly 75% of the buffing done inside and out. So far it's looking pretty good.

Tank is setup for a closed loop and the main cross support was broken at one time and not repaired correctly (See pic) very easy fix though and in that current condition it sat in my driveway for a week plugged and full leak testing when i brought it home. I had no problems.

$150 Tank only, no stand. I do have a canopy for it though.

DSC04438_zpslylwh0tv.jpg

DSC04434_zps2w9rm6bv.jpg

DSC04427_zpswapccvk1.jpg

DSC04422_zpsvkxftvko.jpg

DSC04421_zpswlllcx4m.jpg

Next up is a HOB overflow box. let's say $20 bucks or coral trade.

DSC02717_zpsaec90883.jpg

DSC02718_zps94d343c9.jpg

Next is my backup pump, don't really want to sell it but darn! With the tank looking better i want to add some coral back so bad  :)

Gen-X PCX-70HP 

Not sure what it's worth yet but i'll be happy with coral trades for it.

DSC04441_zpstysxquu1.jpg

DSC04442_zps5ar1foxg.jpg

DSC04443_zpsupwi6avf.jpg

DSC04446_zpsxpdg19v2.jpg

DSC04453_zpseanuezzo.jpg

90g glass $50 Or coral trade

Glass has some pretty good scratches but could make for a nice sump with thick glass.

DSC03225_zpseb2b3148.jpg

Small chip but again, it's very thick glass

DSC03226_zps42de58ef.jpg

That's all for the moment but i'm sure i'll dig up some more stuff.  :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'll take the 120 off your hands!! Do you do paypal? or I could transfer the money to you. I live in Pasco, WA, so I won't be able to come down and pick it up until next weekend, but I am willing to pay you now if your willing to hold on to it until then. 

I'll take the 120 off your hands!! Do you do paypal? or I could transfer the money to you. I live in Pasco, WA, so I won't be able to come down and pick it up until next weekend, but I am willing to pay you now if your willing to hold on to it until then. 

Ok sounds good, i'll Pm you with details

• Like 1