What does your clownfish host?

Paratore

The clownfish in the 180 LOVES his purple hairy mushrooms. It cracks me up everytime I see him snuggled up in the middle of like 4 mushrooms [emoji23] 14a56796ec13e26fd49292eb3594f30b.jpg

I know that just about everyone owns a clownfish of some kind and they seem to replace anemones with a wide range of corals. So, what does your clownfish host? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Paratore
  • Like 3

Mine are constantly going from their 3 Anemone's, one of which is very very big, to my hammer, to my duncans, and to anything else in my tank. Pretty much every coral I own has become accustomed to being "hosted" or "assaulted" by my clownfish.

• Like 2

I find my clown likes to host the surface of the water at night . The first time I saw it I came home from a long day of work at 3am and thought my fish was sick and dying. Cause it was laying on its side near the surface of the tank just gently flopping back and forth with the current. Went to fish it out and she briskly swam off. Now when I see it I pay no mind. She also likes to host the sand bed as well. I have lots of things she could host but those are her got spots.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have a single fella and a perfect pair.All of these fish prefer the Frog spawn corals.They all will occasionally hang out with the Hammers.The pair will also shack up with my large Pectina which is surprisingly tolerant.Years ago I had a pair that would nest on top of my open brain coral.They had to be relocated as this behavior was causing extreme stress.

DSCF4489_zpsy4tiiulz.jpg

Just a shot for pretty.

• Like 2