POTM Calendar idea.

wmcbane200

So I'm part of this beard club on Facebook (yes it's a real thing) and we are going to do a calandra to build some money for the club. What if we went back and pulled the POTM from all the previous months and make a calendar with them. We could then put them together take a order and sell them at one of the meetings or even mail them out for a little extra.

Btw ill be April in our beard calendar and I'm focusing on April showers. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So I'm part of this beard club on Facebook (yes it's a real thing) and we are going to do a calandra to build some money for the club. What if we went back and pulled the POTM from all the previous months and make a calendar with them. We could then put them together take a order and sell them at one of the meetings or even mail them out for a little extra.

Btw ill be April in our beard calendar and I'm focusing on April showers. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds legit! I know someone in the Redmond area who is involved with that group. IIRC he was serving in leadership in some capacity.

I would think this is a cool Idea if the the price point for the club is right. If we spend a bunch of money and end up with a case of calendars that don't sell then not so much =) That Said I would buy one to support the club. Would also Like to have window stickers to put on my Truck and Van =)

• Like 2

Sure thing Will that's funny that you are in the beard club lol! Sadly (or actually gladly I can't join that one) [emoji23]

It's pretty ridiculous actually bunch of guys who take beardies all day. I changed from April to July but so far I've only got 5 guys signed up. Told my wife to keep a eye out for short American Flag shorts!