WTB 2x MP10

nanoreefer17

As the title says, looking for 2 MP10's must have QD and preferably wireless but if not that is okay.

Interested in older and new generation models, just want them to be the same.  Lmk what you got!

if you ever go on Nano Reef forum there is one on every other week or so

Just curious why must they be QD? While MP40 & MP60's made a big difference, the only large difference it made on the MP10 was the price tag, otherwise you could save a couple hundred by getting the non QD models that don't make much noise at it is.

• Like 2

Just curious why must they be QD? While MP40 & MP60's made a big difference, the only large difference it made on the MP10 was the price tag, otherwise you could save a couple hundred by getting the non QD models that don't make much noise at it is.

Don't the QDs come with the battery backup ?

Prolly totally wrong, I'm not a vortech fan personally so I don't know much about the new ones especially. For some reason I thought I read that.

Edited by SteveHash-fish20

Thank you jmp.

Ya I don't see the point in a vortech as of lately. I've had both throughout the years but the tunze 6040 I'm much more happy with personally. And the battery back up for it is a lot more affordable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the tunze as compared to the correct? I always like the low profile look of the correct but have never had one. Just heard good things

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I have a tunze 6020 and I love it. I have only heard good things about the 6040. Personally as much as I do love the clean look and flow or a mp10. For the price the RW-4 is such a good little pump

Currently running 2 RW4 pumps and will stick with these if I can't find a decent price on mp10s I would like the added options and look of the mp10 but won't pay 200/pump for it

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like 2