Reef 350 with 1000's and 1000's of extras Grab it while you can

StayPuff

Just set up an ato and stop doing water changes...should keep your maintenance to zero...heck, i'll offer to come help scrape your glass every couple weeks...i hate fire sales!

Im in a apartment and my last surgery i couldnt raise my arms for 3 months cant test nothing cant even hardly hold a piece of paper in my hand.

I had a neighbor that had a tank and now he just moved out and my shoulder is started to lock up hope to have surgery next month.

I don't have to sell other than the fact that my shoulder is killing me bad and I hate to neglect my awesome tank

Plus I'm to a point not where I cant invest anything else in this haha I have spent tons of money I love my tank to death but cant go out getting anything else when I'm filing for custody for my daughter now to so I'm going to be fighting that which is a whole new ball game.. But my money now goes to the courts and lawyers.

I think if my next door neighbor was still here I might be ok but I felt so guilty having him come do things I'm a grown [language filter] man lol

Edited by StayPuff

Glws! Hope someone needs a killer full setup!

Ya thanks I added couple more things on there.   Again so everyone knows everything in this tank is 4 months old the spare heater even I only had to use that once.

So your pretty much getting a brand new system with everything brand new and most things not even open yet.