Where is the Love folks i got big love here

StayPuff

Big big love to Red Sea and my reefer.  I ended up getting a crack in my Sump took a pick called them up the lady i talked to before i could finish my panic mode said were shipping one out to you.

Im huge on 2 things Testing researching things and Customer service is NUMBER 1 FOR me

Red sea in Texas was amazing Big shout out to these people they will for sure get lots more my business

One more shout out this is to Travis and Upscales i sent him a email in panic and i wont mention the time lol but he replied to my surprise and sent back a couple emails..

It takes great service in this hobby to thrive and make things run it starts with Shops and service like this so im here to share to love to these folks :)

I got the crack sealed it will be ok until the new sump gets here :) I can smile after a stressful day and great supporting system!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

ADDED COUPLE THINGS

Edited by StayPuff
  • Like 2

Great to hear! I considering a Red Sea reefer! Live their products. Great to see the customer service matches. Props to Travis tor helping you out so quickly!

Ya I didn't even get a whole sentence out before she told me were sending one right now.

She said they have 1 year warranty on all there stuff.  No questions asked and yep service and standing behind your stuff is huge and ill be the first to stand up give praise for great support :)

• Like 2

Ya I didn't even get a whole sentence out before she told me were sending one right now.

She said they have 1 year warranty on all there stuff.  No questions asked and yep service and standing behind your stuff is huge and ill be the first to stand up give praise for great support :)

I've had a similar experience.

I ended up with a new RSM250 with a scratch on the outside front glass that I didn't notice until I had the lights turned on and the thing filled with water. Red Sea Texas sent me a brand new tank, no questions asked. That's how I ended with two RSM250 systems!

Edited by Lexinverts

I've had a similar experience.

I ended up with a new RSM250 with a scratch on the outside front glass that I didn't notice until I had the lights turned on and the thing filled with water. Red Sea Texas sent me a brand new tank, no questions asked. That's how I ended with two RSM250 systems!

That's pretty good stuff right there to hear :)

• Like 1

That's great Travis is great he and the Upscales crew was great helping me get my tank replace after it blow a seam! To bad I can't say the same about marineland

Sorry to hear about Marine land

But nice to hear about your nice support to.

I got a friend who is going to look at getting a red sea now 350 as well great tanks and well great support :)