I know there is a better way to insert photo's

Barelycuda

HELP.

Ok i am being intellectually challenged tonight. I cannot insert photo's to the full size to be seen in a thread I started this evening.(whistle) I know there is a way to inser photo's to be viewed as full size in the thread instead of just a thumbnail. So I thought I would start a thread that all could use as a reference to insert full size photo's if they wish. If someone could explain the process to post the full size photo's to a thread myself & many others would be grateful.

Here is a pick of my first batch of clowns.

Thanks,

Cuda

post-11-141867767282_thumb.jpg

Ok, 180bob sent me a pm on this & I think he has steered me in the right direction. When inserting a photo that you want to be full size instead of a thumbnail you click on the little icon that looks like a mountain that says Insert Image. By inserting the image instead of attaching files with the manage attachment option the image will be full sized. The photo below is the same one as above except it was inserted into the text box instead of being attached.

clownbabiesbatch1.jpg

Much nicer. Thanks again Bob.

Even a better way...plus you can share with everyone else who is not on this forum (that you want to at least)

www.Photobucket.com

Simply upload photos, and then copy and paste the "img code". I usually "resize" to fit the page. Super easy....

Here is a pic of my goby

fish016.jpg

And "Lucky-Grumpy" after his carpet surfing episode

fish015-1.jpg

Good luck

Kris