Acan help please

adfautheree

This coral was fine when I put it in the tank. I dipped it in Bayers before it was placed in the tank. Since then it has developed a necrotic spot. I've dipped it once in Lugol's solution with no apparent effect. I don't want the dis-ease to spread. What should I do? Thanks in advance! c2ff07f080afb62aff3fb7802ce3d6f1.jpg

47cd92033a3ccaa908465aa92093b95f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No. There was coral tissue covering that spot like the rest of the coral. The tissue had completely died and disappeared from that spot and I don't know what I should do to treat it.

I doubt it is a disease that would spread to other corals.

What are your water parameters? Are any other corals showing ill effects?

I doubt it is a disease that would spread to other corals.

What are your water parameters? Are any other corals showing ill effects?

Water parameters are all where they should be. This hasn't happened overnight by any stretch. I did some research when the spot was smaller and the tissue want so far retracted. That's where I found the suggestion for the Lugol's dip. Operating of the premise that nothing good happens in a reef tank quickly I've been watching it for the past week and a half or so hoping to see an improvement but the "hole" seems to be getting larger rather than healing over. The rest of the piece looks to be doing great so I'd thought I'd better appeal to higher powers and ask for "HELP"!