16 gallon cube of madness

uhuru

Oh definitely close. A decrease in aggression is a great sign.

Give it another 2-3 weeks and they will be a nice couple.

Best,

Ilham

Ilham, I am so depressed. They were doing so well together. Then, the little one jumped last night. Even through the eggcrate covering. After watching them grow together and bond together I've been depressed about this all day. (sad)

Ah crap Mike. How is the other one doing right now? I am out of those babies at the moment, but when I have more, I will let you know. If you needed anything else, I will get you another one free, with you covering the shipping.

I will keep you updated. Thinking of raising more soon.

Best,

Ilham

• 4 months later...

update!

Here are some growth shots of frags I got from CFM a while back. I battled dinos for 3 months and all growth ceased during that time, colors and growth have been coming back over the last couple of months. I have more but haven't taken pics yet.

before:

DSCN2160.jpg

now:

DSCN2652.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

before:

DSCN2166.jpg

now:

DSCN2653.jpg

FTS:

DSCN2622.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The efflos are in the 40 br. You can kind of see yours on the bottom lone rock in front of the gorgonian. It's a slow grower but it's doing well. Still hoping that it colors up a bit better.

Here is a real slow grower, though it's starting to pick up its speed a bit:

DSCN2725.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well in preparation for my move to Ohio, I took down both tanks today. Thanks Ryan and Reynaldo for helping me out! Hope you guys are happy with what you got and that the deal was good enough to make the work worth it!

Most of my remaining corals/livestock are over at Coral Reef Pet Center in Salem. This includes my pink lemonade, tri-color, ORA German Green w/Blue Polyps, RPE's, and many other cool corals, clams and fish. If you see anything you like in these pics (or here: http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7000) you can probably get a good deal on it over there...