Bayer advice

fishboys

I went there also and it was a no go.........

That time of year I think......

Probably so...

I was always told to just pour enough in so that it was milky and you couldn't see the frags. Been doing that for a little while and I've never noticed any ill effects. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bayer really is fairly gentile on corals in comparison to a lot of the commercially available dips.

I was always told to just pour enough in so that it was milky and you couldn't see the frags. Been doing that for a little while and I've never noticed any ill effects. :)

That sounds like my measurements there, slightly opaque...And don't forget to rinse them with tank water before putting them back into the aquarium.

That sounds like my measurements there, slightly opaque...And don't forget to rinse them with tank water before putting them back into the aquarium.

Definitely, wouldn't want that stuff in with all the other little critters haha.

thanks, I used my RX due to not knowing for sure how much to use, next time I will use the bayer.

Some of you might know that I lost all my monties due to not dipping. So I learned my lesson. I still wonder if the eggs could survive a dip?

Yes those monti eating nudis suck.....I had a fight with those years ago on my last tank and they wiped out pretty much everything..... I learned my lesson on those things.