Bubble Algea

spectra

If you can manually remove the frags, that's best. Remove with a razor blade or something and dip after. If you can't remove usually emerald crabs take care of it or a foxface. Emeralds can have varying appetites for coral in some cases so that's why I recommend manual removal outside of the tank if possible.

Like blue said, remove the frags if at all possible. If you can get the coral off the rock cleanly, that'd prob be best, and just re mount it on a clean piece of rock. Don't pop them inside your tank though. That can cause it to spread. I've had emerald crabs that love it and I've had emeralds that won't touch it. And if the tank is too large they may never find it anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep it out of your tank bro dismount the coral from the plug and dip dip and dip again that crap is relentless once it finds its way in your tank theres no way youll eliminated i fought it for 2 years every day crabs and all and the crap is tough it was like the fight of hamburger hill eventually after all that i had to break the tank down and reboot totally fresh it sucked

I have used lugols and brightwell aquatics medicoral. I had bubble algae breakout one time. With a combination of tactics including smaller Emerald crabs. I recommend smaller as they sometimes will try to go fishing in your tank if they get too big. I also would create 3 trays of saltwater, one with lugols. Use a scalpel to carefully scrape bubble algae off without breaking bubbles in first bin. Then dip in lugols then in clean saltwater. Repeat until clean.