Corals FS

Jack-the-reefer

I have a few things I want to sell off before I move my tank. I think the prices are fair, but feel free to let me know if I'm asking too much. Also, please make sure you are able to come pick things up by Sunday night in Vancouver. Not looking for trades right now.

Pictures are under white led's only.

First up is a Sunset Monti. It is 2-3" around and fully crusted over. 30$

To the left of that is a Meteor Shower Cyphastrea. It's fully crusted on a 5" piece of rock. 50$

6AC6EAAD-17D4-47DD-A86D-468A523B1196_zps

Rainbow monti. It's a fully encrusted frag plug growin onto a sand dollar that is 3-4" around. 40$

0B812389-2F1F-4945-80B2-E07E8D93F8DB_zps

Red People Eaters. Easily 40-50 heads. 50$

D5D94C83-60DC-4502-8BB6-B6C45B69A89D_zps

Bubble Coral. Tennis ball sized when fully inflated. 25$ (This was in pretty rough shape when I got it 5 months or so ago, but is coming back nicely.)

B50F9ABF-0879-461C-BE91-F14C420E553A_zps

I was afraid of that. SOB's!

As soon as I can catch and get rid of this wrasse I'll get some berghia nudi's to take care of them.

To be honest I really have seen very few tanks that don't have aptasia to some extent, that would be the least of my worries. I'm more lerious of bubble algea, Cyano, or Dinos.

I agree Aiptasia is not that difficult to handle. A few good peppermint shrimps will take care of them. Also just treating the coral before you put it in the tank.

Would you be willing to trade  for the sunset monti?

I have these deepwater zoas I got from OIAB. Sorry it's a little blurry. I could trade these + 10 dollars. :) 

DSC04254.ARW_zpsjfjmjwjb.jpg