Getting Ready to Change Tank out...

Frank

So... I'm getting things ready to change tanks out. Looking for some help and maybe some thoughts or ideas. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Ideas Needed...

Need to make a low temp stand for the 150 gallon tub that I have and looking for thoughts on what to use or maybe make one, (It is just just a temp stand so I can run the sump and skimmer).

Anyone have these to loan out? Any borrowed items will be returned and I could provide some frags for allowing me the use of any of these items :-) Win-win....right!?

1. Looking for a 1 1/2 to 2" bulk head, (if any one just has one laying around)?

2. Need an extra heater for temperature, (just to keep the temporary tub warm while I do the change over).

3. If anyone has some extra sand, (I have some but a bit more would be ideal).

4. Extra power heads, (2 would be perfect).

Thanks everyone!!!

I have extra koralia and pumps if you need Frank

Thanks will use....

I got 5g bucket of sand from my last tank been outside for a year but It was covered(I think) and a few heaters I can also help with the brake down if im not working. I have a few trash cans a couple 55g drums basically everything I used To brake down my 200 last year.

Thanks... If the sand was cover will take. Could you a trash can for the rock that wont fit into the tub. Just let me know how to pick up.

Frank, I've got a 75 gallon rubbermaid, and possibly a couple large 1 1/2" bulkheads. Text me later...after 5.

Thanks I found the 1 1/2 bulkhead. New I had one just couldn't find it.

I've got a 75 gal Rubbermaid as well and I'm pretty close to Issac. I even have a couple iwaki pumps.

Thanks Would love to use one of the Iwaki pump just let me know how to pick up.

If there is anything we can do to help just say so and we'll be there. We do have extra heaters if you need.

Thanks if you have some heater great will use.

If anyone wants to drop of that will be great then can send you home with a frag or two.

Looks like I have a old table that I had a frag tank on one time that should work for a stand.

If any one has old pluming part laying around you want to get rid of before I hit up home depot let me know.