FS: Soft corals from 400g tank

kilmca

Well it's been a while since I've posted on any forum on PNWMAS but that's cause kids take your time.  Since the kids are now a little older I have more time to spend on the tank so I'm going to tear down the tank and get rid of all the softies I have.  Going back to LPS and maybe SPS. 

Here is a video of the current tank.  Moving from right to left in the tank here is a list of corals for sale.

Ruffled ridge coral - lots of frags and maybe some small colonies, $10 each.

Toadstool on right(about 10" square) - $50

10" diameter mushroom in the center/right - $50

Toadstool on far left at end of video (about 16" fully open) - $100

All prices are asking price so don't be aftraid to make an offer. 

There are lots of mushrooms in there of various colors, quite a few tonga green mushrooms and hairy mushroom but the problem is there is this coral in the tank that is covering everything and I'm not  going to sell or give it away cause it takes over.  It's kind of like blue clove but it's brown/red.  This is the main reason I'm tearing the tank down and will be setting it back up with completely dry rock and sand.

http://21041113736_07e11f39c6_b.jpg0823151617a by kilmca, on Flickr

Good to see you around again! I'm right around the corner if you need help with the tear down I'm off Tuesdays and Wednesday, glws

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the offer but I'm not sure when I might tackle this project.  At the earliest I might start this weekend but we'll see.

Holy cow man! Can you say invasive........

yeah, that coral took over.  this is a perfect example of be careful what you put in your tank.