110 gal tank, stand hood and canopy 550.00.

reefgeek84

I need to get rid of this tank, it needs to be cleaned that is why I am selling it for 550.00 instead of 625.00 , but it is in awesome condition...It has dual over flows and rounded corners. Dimensions are 48x24x22. It is also set up for spray bar return if you want it to be set up that way. I am just getting rif of it, cause I have my 60 up and going...

Here is a pic of it up...

tank1.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well someone came to look at this today but did not believe me that arcylic tanks that are used looks way worse without water in it...so they did not buy it like they planned on...So I will drop it down to the price I told them.

350.00 ...you will not find a deal like this any where....

• 3 weeks later...
See if we can get this out of my house before I move... 250.00 takes it...

Arrgghh.... you're killing me Brandon! I want to buy this just because it such a screaming deal but I still have an unused stand sitting in my living room and I would be shot if I brought this home! Hope this works for ya.

Arrgghh.... you're killing me Brandon! I want to buy this just because it such a screaming deal but I still have an unused stand sitting in my living room and I would be shot if I brought this home! Hope this works for ya.

Put the tank on the stand, LOL...I just really want to get rid of this...it is worth it for the tank alone...