300 gallon tote

Frank

Hey Everyone...Getting ready to do a major overhaul on my 300 gallon tank and wanted to check and see if anyone has a rubber maid container  to loan out while I do my change over? It will most likely take me a month clean, organize and to swap everything. The only current option I have is purchasing a 300 gallon tote to hold all my precious cargo and (per the wife) it seems like a waste. She has a point...what would I do with one after everything is back in place? Sell it for half price?

So...before I break down and purchase a tote just thought I would put a shout out for anyone who may already have one or anything similar that you think may work. (?) Let me know... if so or... if you have any ideas for me...much appreciated!

Frank, i know it's not what your looking for but i saw at a glance another 100g trough for $25 in Gresham, can't beat that with a big stick!

and of course, let me know if you need a hand (I'm 5 mins away), man! I've seen this tank on multiple occasions and can't ever imagine breaking it down.  

Edited by ChrisQ