FS calcium reactor

ChevApache58

I have for sale a nice Reef Octopus calcium reactor for sale. Comes with everything. Reactor, octopus turbine pump, tank, solenoid valve with gauge, and ph meter. Everything works and is ready for use. Comes with a tub of media also. I have not had room under my tank for this reactor so it has been sitting not being used, still in great condition. Selling whole package for $300 obo, thanks for looking. 

IMG_0611.jpg

04689354-01DC-4183-ABFF-BDCBF6A771BC-376

DE0B331D-F837-4B74-BF1B-005091779C91-376

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

39DDD87C-53F2-4830-8A1A-A18FD299617A-376

Edited by ChevApache58

Not sure if your info is true.  I just found this.....(this info is for a CR-140, but the reactor could easily be a CR-100, which is even smaller, that's why I am trying to verify which model)

Calcium/Alkalinity Demand
250 Gallon – Light Demand
200 Gallon – Medium Demand
150 Gallon – Heavy Demand

Would using calc reactor be better than kalkwasser? I'm using kalkwasser and it's all kinds of mess. There's calcium bicarbonate like everywhere. And I have to dose extra alk because it doesn't keep up with kh...

Would using calc reactor be better than kalkwasser? I'm using kalkwasser and it's all kinds of mess. There's calcium bicarbonate like everywhere. And I have to dose extra alk because it doesn't keep up with kh...

I haven't used kalk so I can not compare but the nice thing about calcium reactors once you get the drop set for your tank you really just leave it alone and let it do its job. As stuff grows and is added text water and adjust as needed. Definitely no mess.

Not sure if your info is true. I just found this.....(this info is for a CR-140, but the reactor could easily be a CR-100, which is even smaller, that's why I am trying to verify which model)

Calcium/Alkalinity Demand

250 Gallon – Light Demand

200 Gallon – Medium Demand

150 Gallon – Heavy Demand

I will get the model for you tonight. It's pretty big in almost positive it's the cr-140 but I will confirm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...