fish feeding? coral feeding?

It really depends on the particular type of coral as some eat more frequently than others. If I had to give a general answer to this question I would say twice a week.

My Anemones eat about onces a week.

I feed my euphylias,acans,brains, and most other LPS 2 times a week or every other day.

And other corals like my gorgonians eat every day via frozen food or broadcast filter feeding.

I used to get rotifers for my SPS but the person I knew culturing them no longer has them and I did not setup a proper propagation system for them.

It really depends on the particular type of coral as some eat more frequently than others. If I had to give a general answer to this question I would say twice a week.

My Anemones eat about onces a week.

I feed my euphylias,acans,brains, and most other LPS 2 times a week or every other day.

And other corals like my gorgonians eat every day via frozen food or broadcast filter feeding.

I used to get rotifers for my SPS but the person I knew culturing them no longer has them and I did not setup a proper propagation system for them.

what about fish? so how would I feed a gorginian? blow lrs on it? how much aminos for a 38 should I use

Kevin, I love your signature. It almost sounds like Mark Twain was in our forums over the past year or so!

I feed my fish twice a day with auto feeder while I'm at work, and I tend to feed them at least one more time when I'm home with some fancy frozen something or other. I feed oyster feast and Reef Chili on most saturdays when I remember for the corals. 

Edited by Bicyclebill

Kevin, I love your signature. It almost sounds like Mark Twain was in our forums over the past year or so!

I feed my fish twice a day with auto feeder while I'm at work, and I tend to feed them at least one more time when I'm home with some fancy frozen something or other. I feed oyster feast and Reef Chili on most saturdays when I remember for the corals. 

Thank you Sir. Seemed appropriate at the time.

You guys fish must be starving. If I go more then 4 hours without feeding my fish are all at the front of the glass when anyone walks by. I feed 2 cubes of cyclopleese, two cubes of mysis, a piece of Rods, Reef Roids, Coral Frenzey, and phyto daily. 

I also carbon dose, as you know all that adds up.