Brand new bulbs for sale...VHO and T-5s

reefgeek84

I have some bulbs I need to get rid of...All brand new...

2 - UV URI 36" VHO super actinic bulbs - 20 each. (retail around here is 30+) ((I am getting rid of these because I was suppose to go with a t-5 set up on my tank, but the t-5 retro kit I have will just not work, so this is from my VHO kit I was selling, but I am just going to go with VHO's so I need to use the ballast from that kit and the end caps, but the 36" is to long, so I just need to get rid of these))

2 - UV URI 24" Superactinic T-5's - 17 each. (retail 23.00 online not shipped) ((getting rid of these, due to my t-5 retro set up not working...not worth shipping back))

4 - UV URI 48" actinic white T-5's 17 each. (retail 22.00 online not shipped) (( getting rid of these cause I bought them as replacements but sold T-5 fixture, so no need for these))

5- UV URI 48" aquasun T-5's 17 each (retail 22.00 online not shipped) (( getting rid of these cause I bought them as replacements but sold T-5 fixture, so no need for these))

Let me know if you have any questions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What do you have left?

Might be interested in a deal.

Well I still have your super actinic :) miles will be up soon to get some bulbs from me and he should be able to bring it down, unless someone who can do it for you is going to be up here soon...

I have everything left...Let me know...