Pods? Or cyclopoze?

Sasquatch

My clown goby and red banded goby which was once thought dead only pick off the rocks all day..

Any ideas of what food to convert them over on for frozen? I tried the cube version of cyclopeze and they let it drift by. Brine maybe, then Frozen brine?

I'm looking for a culture of tigger pods and phyoto I can grow I guess if no one has a better idea.. I think Garrett at TPA sells bottles of them but I was looking for closer options..

I have a pair in scooter dragonets in a holding tank. I'm feeding them some live copepods and they are just now beginning to pick at frozen copepod cubes.  At feeding time I turn off the filter and  add some frozen first, then add live. They will learn this feeding response. I always have a powerhead or air stone for circulation while the filter is off. I have a sponge filter in my holding tank,  so circulation is not a problem.

I can bring you some live copepods(starter culture, not enough to feed) and live phytoplankton at the Meet & Greet this Sunday. I will also have some starter rotifers.

Edited by JManrow