48x24x20 tank, SWC cone skimmer, and dart pumps

Jorge

Up for grabs is my awesome partitioned tank. It holds frags, fish or misbehaving inverts all in one. It has its own overflow and return to run independently. I installed a bulkhead on the side and is currently running from my display sump. It would make a great sump as well as it does have a bubble trap and two chambers in the rear for a skimmer and reactors. There are a few scratches here and there, maybe some swirl marks but nothing terrible. Still looks crystal clear. $150

Next is a SWC 160 xtreme cone skimmer. I upgraded the mesh impeller to a needle wheel and its a monster. The skimmer has had a vinegar bath and it is in excellent condition. The needle wheel alone was $45. Asking $165.

I also have a reeflo dart hybrid that is in excellent condition, decided not to use it as it is overkill for running a close loop. I will throw in a sequence pump that looks identical to the reeflo for back up. Both are good running pumps. 120 for both pumps.

20150221_235911_zpshjoyezic.jpg20150222_000100_zpstoz2k5c4.jpg20150222_000009_zps1zyutrcj.jpg20150211_173340_zpsps89g86o.jpg20150211_172242_zpsb6gournw.jpg

Edited by Jorge

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is still available. Sorry I still haven't figured out how to set the location but I'm in Beaverton. If you're interested please pm me. Pms are the only notifications I get and I haven't been checking on here much lately.

Edited by Jorge

• 3 weeks later...