Bunch of Shrooms for sale/trade

Big Dave

I have a bunch of shrooms for sale or trade. Looking for some cool shrooms that I don't have yet - different yumas, rics, tyedie, game over - really anything that's different from the norm. 

Orange Yuma bright green mouth - $25 (1.5-2")

Green Yumas - $20

Purple Tonga - $20

Sm Green Striped - $15

Orangy/red Iridescent with white spots - $15

Orange Iridescent - $15 (kinda slow grower)

Jade Green Iridescent - $20

Green fuzzy with Orange spots - $25 (slow growers)

Red wagon wheel w/ baby blue stripes - $20

Mint Green - $15

Green w/ Orange spots - $20 (sunset something or others)

Mint Chocolate wagon wheel - $15

Of course, everything is up for barter or make an offer.  I'm sure I have a few more varieties but I'll start there.  I'll try to get some pics up or I can text if you want to see something in particular.  My iphone and LEDs aren't getting along yet on the picture thing but I can get close to most colors.

-Dave 5zero3-97zero-11zero7

• Like 1

Holy Smokes!!! Where are you at, and can you send me a list of what you already have so we could possibly trade? I know another mushroom collector here in Corvallis who would love to acquire a couple of these as would I.

Edited by badxgillen

I also have a small superman - red with blue spots - $15. 1 Rock with the mint green that has 5+ babies $25, and rock that has 2-3 mint green, 2 red w/ blue wagonwheels, and a greenish brown w/ yellow spots $30. Hard to tell in the pic above but the orangy/red w/ spots is lighter in the middle and goes more red further out on the shroom.  The pic with the red w/ blue wagonwheels, you can see the edge of the green/orange spot kind. If anyone wants more pics text me anytime before 10pm.