8 SPS FRAGS FOR $50!!!

Arsonmfg

I'm getting ready to upgrade my display tank so it's time to clean out the frag tank to hold all my livestock while I do the upgrade. My prop system will also be going up for sale in a couple months.

All frags are heathy and based out and all over 1.5" most are bigger. I'll add some pictures later on once the light come on, I have about 8-9 of each of the corals listed below some are bigger than others, some have multiple branches etc. First come will get first pick of each individual frag for their pack. I have a few other pieces and will make substitutions for the first to pick up their pack.

The 8 corals are:

Bill's super blue acro

ORA Green Birdsnest

Purple Stylo

Tri Color

Pink Birdsnest

Purple Digi

Neon Polyp mini stag

Blue tipped Acro

I'm in Milwaukie, just off 99e.

Most of the frags are a little light on color but everyone who's picked up pieces have been more than happy with what they left with.

There a few other pieces I haven't listed that can be substituted as well. I'll be leaving for the coast tomorrow and be back Sunday evening. I'll be available tonight or Sunday enening and days next week.

WOW Man thanks so much! I am not even sure if I should be posting the deal you just gave me. They do look better under my LED's though ;). Seriously though thanks a ton. I really appreciate the hook up. Nice chatting with you too, and meeting the lil Dude, your wife, and Mark.

Good deal from a great guy. Much obliged.

I couldn't agree more. Lots to choose from and a super deal. Could have easily spent a lot more, but was limited by the space available in my small JBJ. Seeing the beautiful cube display was a treat as well. Thanks Chris for the great deal and nice corals. Can't wait to see them grow. Good luck with your continued sales.

For those who just need pictures here's a photo of what's left to go! For a limited time throw in another $10 and I'll toss in a premium frag (of my choice) of Forrest Fire digi, Westside Rainbow Tort, PacWest LSD and some fancy Mille's and other higher $$$ stuff!

PICK ANY 8 ON THE LEFT FRAG RACK! Frags and colonies on the right side of the rack are for sale as well but not included in the pick your favorite 8 sale.

IMG_3258_zps8bf8af52.jpg