Disaster round #2

Blackice

Yes the middle of the night again... An hour earlier this time... Not sure why the seam randomly gave out. The sad part is we have gotten so good at this that it only took us an hour to get all the fish and coral into safe tanks and containers... You should not have to be good at emergency situations.. :(

So sorry to hear that you guys..... This kind of thing should never happen TWICE to the same good people. Big thanks to Kevin for going over in the wee hours of the night to help. You're a true friend of the community Kevin.

If you two need anything during this, you let me know.

I had the craziest dream last night. I woke up to a fire alarm and a voice telling me I had to go west and make the water move. I got in the car and headed toward the moon the power of a green monster propelled me. I arrived at a house and when I stepped inside there was a ballerina standing on one two on top of a stool shoveling the earth until there was none left. I realized I was standing in the ocean. The island of Hawaii greeted me almost knocking me over as it passed by. The corals were not in the large ocean but in their own separate ocean of blue tub. I used my powers and made the water move again. To make the water move we first had to move the coral under the eyes of the great moose. At first the water was moving in the wrong direction, but after several attempts from a man with a Fijian mask the water flowed with great power over the rocks. With the living sticks in their new home under the watch of the moose, and the ballerina on the stool having emptied the sand from the first ocean, the man with the mask and the ballerina sat tired and exhausted. I returned to my vehicle driving east towards the rising sun on my venture back home stopping only under a pair of Golden Arches where I was rewarded with a #2 meal.

I'm never eating left over Chineese food before bed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the craziest dream last night. I woke up to a fire alarm and a voice telling me I had to go west and make the water move. I got in the car and headed toward the moon the power of a green monster propelled me. I arrived at a house and when I stepped inside there was a ballerina standing on one two on top of a stool shoveling the earth until there was none left. I realized I was standing in the ocean. The island of Hawaii greeted me almost knocking me over as it passed by. The corals were not in the large ocean but in their own separate ocean of blue tub. I used my powers and made the water move again. To make the water move we first had to move the coral under the eyes of the great moose. At first the water was moving in the wrong direction, but after several attempts from a man with a Fijian mask the water flowed with great power over the rocks. With the living sticks in their new home under the watch of the moose, and the ballerina on the stool having emptied the sand from the first ocean, the man with the mask and the ballerina sat tired and exhausted. I returned to my vehicle driving east towards the rising sun on my venture back home stopping only under a pair of Golden Arches where I was rewarded with a #2 meal.

I'm never eating left over Chineese food before bed again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should write a children's book! (clap)