October Meeting and Featured Speaker Stu Wobbe

pledosophy

I had such a great time at the meeting. So nice to hear Josh and Stu speak. After this long in the hobby to learn so much from one presentation as awesome. Had a great time talking to both of you afterwards as well.

Thank you! People like you are what is right with the hobby. It's appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These people that drive 2 hours just to see Stu and Josh (Josh was a surprise non advertised guest, we didn't want to pack the place) get so uppity about not loading the pictures after another 2 hour drive home. I think Randy is so stunned by the blue bat starfish that he can't use a CPU yet.

Can we get a petition that Andrew is DQ'd from raffles involving lights? Two in a row . . . . . .

So much fun today!

I'm sure Randy's shots are worth the wait. Thanks for doing it Randy. Nice to have the documentation.

I think Randy is so stunned by the blue bat starfish that he can't use a CPU yet.

Can we get a petition that Andrew is DQ'd from raffles involving lights? Two in a row . . . . . .

So much fun today!

How long do you think I could keep one alive with floating ice cubes in the frag tank?????

And Yes, No more lights for Higher Thinking.